All transactions and personal information are encrypted before being sent over the internet using a SSL Secure Sockets Layer. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is presently the safest way to send your credit card number over the Internet. This prevents anyone accessing any information in between.
Knitting Time is not responsible for typographical errors found online. Prices are subject to change without notice.
knittingtime.com takes your privacy concerns seriously, and we make every reasonable effort to protect your privacy and provide a safe, secure online shopping experience.
1. knittingtime.com will not share, distribute, lease, or sell your personal information to outside organizations.
2. knittingtime.com will collect and store your name, address, and other basic information in order to fulfill and bill your online orders.
3. knittingtime.com publishes an enewsletter monthly (approx). You will only be included on the distribution by request or you can subscribe at this link: http://www.knittingtime.com/index.php/lessons-news/newsletters
4. knittingtime.com will make every step to ensure that all credit card information and other personal data are kept with the highest standards of safety, security, and confidentiality.
5. If you have any questions or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.